Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Temporarily Out Of Order

Yes, I had every intention of blogging more often, but being a typical human being, I've done too much too soon. Laying dormant for several months after eye surgery has surely made me a wimp because I did a lot of yard work yesterday and today, I'm a hurting MoFo. My back hasn't hurt me like this in years. The last time it hurt this bad I had to have back surgery. My surgeon has since retired and the doctor that saw me last at Vanderbilt has since moved on, so there's no one I can call for pain medicine. That means I'm going to take it easy, lay on the couch and watch the Idiot Tube for a few days. Oh no, anything but that.

3 comments:

  1. Ease in a bit at a time, and you'll be fine, sir ... time's effects can only be reversed with time (and effort)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Don. I'm following your orders to the Tee.

    ReplyDelete
  3. "...no one I can call for pain medicine." except Romeo & Juliet's apothecary, because that's how old you sound.

    ReplyDelete