Thursday, July 21, 2016

American individualism is dead.

American individualism is dead. Just look at how all the Republicans are reacting to Ted Cruz not endorsing Donald Trump. Republicans tout themselves as the party of "individualists," people who believe in personal freedom. Ha, that's a load of crap. Individualists respect others who stray from the pack; individualists don't give a shit what someone else does as long as they don't tell them what to do; individualists respect someone who has the balls to go against the grain, to live by their own code and say, "fuck you," to anybody who tells them not to. The last individualists in this country were probably the mountain men. I'd like to see Americans have the balls to be individualists again, being able to "be" without belonging to a church, a fraternity, a sorority, a political party, a civics club, a country club, etc. We've been brainwashed as children that we have to "belong." Bullshit. Everybody's down on Cruz ... well, in my opinion, he should've said a hell of a lot more. If somebody called my wife ugly and accused my father of plotting to assassinate a U.S. president, I'd have gone on that stage and challenged the SOB to a duel.
Individualism, my ass. This country can't stand individuals. Me, I can't stand people who have to follow the herd. To be truthful, I can't even stand Ted Cruz. He's too much of a "party man" for me. My party is the wind and the earth that I will return to.

All these fuckers saying that they're individualists and they don't have the guts to stand up to someone who said John McCain wasn't a war hero because he was captured. I'm a democrat but I can tell you with certainty that if Hillary Clinton said that about John McCain, I'd have to balls to tell that bitch to fuck off. But you "party people" can't do that. You have to stay true to your school. Well, fuck you and your school, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment