Monday, August 4, 2014

When all is said and done

When all is said and done, I hope to write much about what I've said and done. There are so many things that have happened in my life that I feel I should share. Not because I'm narcissistic, but because I believe my missteps might help another to take a better path. If only one person is helped, then it is worth the time to write it.

I probably have not done so before now because of the legalities, i.e., the fear of being sued. But I no longer care about that. The way I see it is that if those who are offended by reading about the ways they wronged me, or aided me, then they shouldn't have done those deeds in the first place. Everyone who knows me has always known that I love to write, so they should've known better than to associate with me. Whenever I'm around writers, I'm very aware that what I say or do to them might well end up in print. And that's the way it should be. Writers should write about people, the good and bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment